Thursday, June 7, 2012

libraries!!!

Also, I love the library... libraries!!  Free books!!!

I got a kindle, but I can get books from the library!

I've recently read many good books, some kindle some hardback.  And I'm on the waiting list for more good books!

READ:
a million miles in a thousand years (donald miller)
devil in the white city (erik larson)
count of monte cristo (dumas)
the art of fielding (chad harbach)

TO READ:
when you reach me  (word on the street is that "wrinkle in time HIGHLY relates" to this book-- color me excited.  i am picking it up from the library tomorrow....or saturday if i don't get up and to work early enough to get to the library before it closes)
divergent (veronica roth)
loving frank
proust was a neuroscientist
flourish
wuthering heights

and some others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment